A warning was issued for Oklahoma to be struck by a large earthquake after California was struck the day before (September 2, 2016).
The day after the warning was issued, just as we were looking for, a large M5.6 earthquake struck Oklahoma at the well known “fracking” operations.
The earthquake in Oklahoma was a result of pressure transferring East across the North American plate. The pressure always finds the weak point to release at, and in this case the weak point on the plate edge is the fracking operations in the Midwest USA .. in Oklahoma.
- HOME 🕵🎞✨:(
- Your Birth Certificate Was Made Into a bond its Worth Billions 👍
- MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE 6.0 AND GREATER SINCE 1900 👍
- WHO IS ISIS REALLY? PROOF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE 👍
- *Live Weather Feeds Earthquake, Weather, Radiation LINKS* 👍
- CERN – FEEDS / Large Hadron Collider (LHC) 👍
- Tat’s Revolution.com 👍
- Dutchsinse tatoott1009 👍