West coast of Central America / Mexico……..
A large M6.9 (M7.0) earthquake has struck off the coast of Central America / Mexico.
This follows a M7.0 in the West Pacific a few hours ago.
This now makes TWO TIMES that M7.0 earthquakes struck the West Pacific then the East Pacific….. just a week ago.. Japan was struck by a M7.0 then Ecuador was struck by a M7.0.
A week ago, professionals DENIED that earthquakes are related across the plate…. I chastised them last week for denying the obvious… now we see the same thing occur again… back to back M7.0 earthquakes on each side of the Pacific within hours of each other.
Earthquakes ARE related over a distance, and professionals were wrong to deny a connection.
I stand by the science on this, not their dogmas… thus I say again.. EARTHQUAKES ARE RELATED ACROSS DISTANCES.
Anyone still want to deny this? Professor , you here? Got anything to say now?
CERN IS IN THE OPERATION MODE CLICK THE LINK AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF
- 2016-04-29 01:33:38 (UTC)
- 2016-04-28 20:33:38 (UTC-05:00) in your timezone
- Times in other timezones
- 597.0 km (371.0 mi) E of Clipperton Island, France
- 842.0 km (523.2 mi) SSW of Acapulco de Juarez, Mexico
- 842.0 km (523.2 mi) SSW of Tecpan de Galeana, Mexico
- 847.0 km (526.3 mi) SSW of Petatlan, Mexico
- 1131.0 km (702.8 mi) SSW of Mexico City, Mexico