Senator John Mccain CHASED OFF THE INDIAN RESERVATION!
Time to wake up people.. time for you to help the Indians get justice for what is being done.
If you don’t help, then.. well.. please don’t complain about our country being a bad place.
Black Lives Matter protesters.. time for you to help other minorities.
They cut off the water to the Indians, polluted their river, and then delivered oil/fracking waste tanks filled with dirty water for the Indians to use.
Imagine if the government cut off water to poor black people and then supplied polluted toxic water for black people to drink!
We all need to stand up NOW. No violent revolution is needed — once people see the government doing this to the Indians (yet again), this should be enough to wake everyone you know up to the fact that government is fully corrupt, and in some cases DOWNRIGHT EVIL
Government needs to be held accountable for becoming too ego filled, and “powerful” in their own minds.
These people act like they’re kings, not like elected officials.
Notice John Mccain tells the citizen they MUST LEAVE just because they’re holding a sticker supporting the Indians water !
The Indians responded, and ran John Mccain off the reservation.. literally chasing his car down all the way to the airport.
The government responded by sending polluted fracking waste water for public use… that’s what it appears to be at least.
We’re accepting volunteers who want to help.
Video makers, and viewers together getting involved to help the Navajo Indians get some fresh water.
The EPA cut the indians water off with a toxic spill… THEN… the EPA had polluted fracking / oil wastewater delivered to the Indians for PUBLIC USE.
Now, it falls on you, me (us) to help these people.
Government has failed to help, private companies have failed, and charities are not helping…… thousands of people’s lives on the line….
YOUR HELP IS NOW REQUIRED.
Any time government cannot step up to fix a problem, we as citizens must take control and see something through as a solution.
If the government doesn’t want us involved, they can do the right thing at any time, and have fresh water delivered, and apologize for their huge screwup in sending POLLUTED water to the indians for their public use.
EPA caused the toxic spill, thus the EPA is responsible for bringing in fresh water until the river is cleaned up.
It falls on you guys now. I’ve tried to reach as many people as possible, but I’ve only reached 5,000 out of my nearly 200,000 subscribers.
I’m being censored and held back on this story… why?! Social media companies and youtube also on the take?
ALERT to the people of Colorado + New Mexico .. as well as the people of the Navajo Indian nation!
Get the word out. We have a full blown scandal, and a catastrophe wrapped into one.
8/21/2015 — EPA sends Navajo polluted water in OIL TANKS — Animas spill from FRACKING WASTEWATER?!
Citizens of the United States, and citizens of all free societies you need to start speaking up now.
There Are 532 Superfund Sites in Indian Country! That’s Over 25% of Superfund Sites in Indian Country. But this TOXIC WASTE is NOT only POISONING THE NATIVE AMERICANS—It is also Poisoning ALL Americans! “Kill the Land, Kill the People” 25% of US Population in Colorado River Shed – EPA Animas Contamination.
– Animas River to San Juan River to Colorado River to lake Powell to
Colorado River to Lake Mead to very large Population.
California population July 2014 = 38,802,500
Arizona = 6,731,484
Utah = 2,942,902
New Mexico = 2,085,572
Nevada = 2,839,098
Texas = 25,145,561
Total about 79,000,000 affected by Animas
Total of USA 50 States & D.C. = 318,857,056
almost 25% of US Polulation
– Unfortunately, there are many such Potential Disasters waiting to happen. another region is NE around NY State. That would also affect another 25% of the US Population since over 60 million live in the NE region there.
– Geologist predicted EPA would intentionally pollute Animas River to
secure Federal “Superfund” 1 week before it happened.
1) Kill the Land, Kill the People: There Are 532 Superfund Sites in Indian Country! Indian Country Today, June 17, 2014.
2) Center for Immigration Studies – Population, Immigration, and the Drying of the American Southwest, 2010.
3) List of US States by Population – Wikipedia
4) Leviathan Mine – Wikipedia Thumbnail image – Leviathan Mine, California by Uncle Kick-Kick. Public domain)
5) Navajo Nation to Get copy Billion in Historic Kerr-McGee $5.15 Billion Cleanup Settlement, 4/414, Indian Country Today.
6) Navajo Lands – Wikimedia commons images
7) Colorado River Basin showing Animas River, San Juan River, Lake Powell, Lake Mead and Las Vegas, California regions – Wikipedia image Map public domain (Shannon).
8) Indian Reservation – Wikipedia – Images public domain
9) Navajo farmers – Wikimedia commons images
10) Animas River pollution sludge wikimedia commons images
11) San Juan (New Mexico) health department images animas river pollution sludge – Public domain images
12) Navajo president Russell Begaye wikimedia commons images
13) Music – Youtube Audio Library
“Ambient Ambulance” MP3