Finally some rational legislation is passed concerning ‘public servants’ unlawfully entering another person’s property.
All too often, we see examples of cops breaking into the wrong house and shooting the family dog, or worse, killing a member of the family.
Well, Indiana has taken action to “recognize the unique character of a citizen’s home and to ensure that a citizen feels secure in his or her own home against unlawful intrusion by another individual or a public servant.”
This special amendment is no revolutionary new thought, only common sense.
Self-defense is a natural right; when laws are in place that protect incompetent police by removing one’s ability to protect one’s self, simply because the aggressor has a badge and a uniform, this is a human rights violation. Indiana is leading the way by recognizing this right and creating legislation to protect it.
Of course cops have already begun to fear monger the passage of this bill, “If I pull over a car and I walk up to it and the guy shoots me, he’s going to say, ‘Well, he was trying to illegally enter my property,’ ” said Joseph Hubbard, 40, president of Jeffersonville Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 100. “Somebody is going get away with killing a cop because of this law.”
Instead of looking at the beneficial aspect of this law, which creates the incentive for police to act responsibly and just, Hubbard takes the ‘higher than thou’ attitude and is simply worried about himself.
How about questioning the immoral laws that you are enforcing in the first place? Or how about sympathizing with the innocent people whose pets and family members have been slain, due to police negligence?
Who’s to say that a cop pulling you over to extort money from you for the victimless crime of not wearing a seatbelt, isn’t an unlawful act? Or how about breaking down your door in the middle of the night to kidnap you and throw you in a cage for possessing a plant?
Hopefully this legislation will lead to these arbitrary traffic and drug enforcement “laws” in place solely for revenue collection (aka theft), being brought into question.
The law states:
(i) A person is justified in using reasonable force against a public servant if the person reasonably believes the force is necessary to:
(1) protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force;
(2) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful entry of or attack on the person’s dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle; or
(3) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful trespass on or criminal interference with property lawfully in the person’s possession, lawfully in possession of a member of the person’s immediate family, or belonging to a person whose property the person has authority to protect.
It is through legislation such as this, which will empower people again and aid in bringing down these tyrants from their pedestals, who are given free rein to murder and pillage without consequence.
ABOLISH THE ACT OF 1871
- NEW STORY 4/14/2014 Animals Leaving Yellowstone? 4.7M & 4.9M (5.0M) Earthquake strikes the Western Yellowstone posted on April 6, 2014
- 3/30/2014 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 41,022 views
- UPDATE 4/3/14 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 11,231 views
The Bundy Ranch Affair read more:
- The Bundy Ranch Affair Is the Tip of the Iceberg To What’s Coming Hell Has No Fury posted on April 14, 2014
- Update Ruby Ridge Reloade… 5,041 views
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bun… 1,563 views
- Cliven Bundy to Meet with Clark Co. Sheriff / Breaking Cliven Bundy Cows Are COMING HOME
- Pensacola Submerged. ‘Worse Than Any Hurricane’
- H.Res.411 — Impeaching Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
- Cop Shoots Dead 19-Year-Old Girl In Raid On House Party (Video)
- The Thorium Car — This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling
- Sgt. Maj. Page to St. Louis Oath Keepers: The End of American Sovereignty & Constitutional Rights
- NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 Per Obamacare