July 31, 2012
Filmmaker and researcher Joel Gilbert, speaking at the National Press Club, blamed the role of the national media, who’ve violated their journalists’ creed by refusing to investigate and expose the obvious issues with the sitting President and his claimed, indeed hailed, background. Instead, reporters could win a Pulitzer Prize just by reporting on Gilbert’s DVD and research (yet they won’t touch the story). Meanwhile, all evidence indicates that Obama’s official story is a fraud, with a classic Marxist background lurking in the shadows. Gilbert announced his intentions to send millions of copies of the DVD to homes in several key swing states to take the issue up directly with voters…
Get this bombshell film at Infowarsshop.com:
Obama’s “Deeply Disturbing” Family Background with Director Joel Gilbert
Alex speaks to writer-director Joel Gilbert, whose most recent film “Dreams From My Real Father” presents the case that Barack Obama’s real father was Communist Party USA propagandist Frank Marshall Davis.
ObamasRealFather.com – National Press Club, Washington DC, July 19, 2012
Transcript of Speech by Director Joel Gilbert, Dreams from My Real Father
Why does it matter who Barak Obama’s father really is ?
It matters because Barack Obama sold himself to America as the multi-cultural ideal, a man who stood above politics. His father was a goat herder from Kenya, so he would bring people together, so the story went. As a result, the public perceived Barack Obama as a nice man with an inspiring family story.
However, as shown in Dreams from My Real Father, Barack Obama in fact has a deeply disturbing family background, which he intentionally hid, in order to obscure a Marxist political foundation. While voters will overlook some fudging by politicians, promoting a false family background to hide a Marxist agenda irreconcilable with American values is a totally unacceptable manipulation of the electorate.
At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist. Based on Obama’s own accounts, there can be no doubt that Frank Marshall Davis, a Communist Party USA Propagandist, and former Soviet Agent, indoctrinated Obama with a Marxist world view during his formative years. This is a known phenomenon amongst the radical left, referred to as “Red Diaper Babies” or “hand-me-down Marxism.” Much of the leadership of the SDS and Weather Underground were children of Communist Party USA members, including Katherine Boudin, Jeff Jones, and many more. David Axelrod is also a “Red Diaper Baby”, his mother was a Red journalist.
The Journalist’s Creed
Obama’s election was not a sudden political phenomenon. It was the culmination of an American socialist movement that Frank Marshall Davis nurtured in Chicago and Hawaii, and has been quietly infiltrating the US economy, universities, and media for decades.
As I speak today, here at the National Press Club in Washington DC, what strikes me as most disturbing is that any one of the hundreds of American journalists in this building could win the Pulitzer Prize, just by writing about the evidence presented in Dreams from My Real Father.
So today, here at the National Press Club, a great American Institution, I would like to recall the Journalist’s Creed. The Journalist’s Creed is a code of ethics for the profession of Journalism. It is posted on the wall in the lobby of this building in bronze. It was written by Walter Williams in 1906, when he founded the Missouri School of Journalism. The Journalist’s Creed stipulates:
I accuse all major American Television networks and most Cable News networks of gross violations of the Journalists Creed.
I accuse ABC, NBC, and CBS network news Divisions of violating the public trust by refusing to cover my documentary film, and for ignoring all the revelations about Obama’s background that other researchers have produced.
I accuse MSNBC of an intentional and often vile campaign of lies and misrepresentations to protect Barack Obama’s false narrative.
I accuse Newmax.com of censorship and suppression of the news. On May 2 of this year, I paid Newsmax $ 4,350, in advance, for an advertising campaign. They pulled it at the last second. “Why?” They said it was because they wanted “to move to the Center”.
I accuse all leftist website-based news organizations of intentional bias – like Talkingpointsmemo.com. On April 26th, they requested a review copy of Dreams from My Real Father, which we provided, but instead they illegally copied parts of the film and put them You Tube, and wrote that now people don’t need to buy the film.
I also accuse all the main stream print media, like the Washington Post, the New York Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, all their ilk, of intentionally suppressing the truth about Barack Obama’s history and agenda and refusal to cover my findings.
The public looks to all of the news organizations in this building, the National Press Club, for truth. However, an astounding number, almost all of them, have all failed to live up to the Journalist’s Creed, and thus failed their responsibility to the public. Only a very few news organizations, like WorldNet Daily, Drudge Report, USA Survival and a handful of independent journalists like Jack Cashill, have done their jobs as journalists – with courage and honesty.
FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT, go to: http://obamasrealfather.com/breaking_news003/
Obama Photo Forgery
“All suspected alterations to the photo seem
to point to the cutting, pasting, and
airbrushing of Barack Obama’s mother,
Ann Dunham, into the photo to cover up
someone of African-American origin.”
An Expert Photoshop Analyst reports that the photo below, officially released by Barack Obama on his personal Facebook page, is a forgery. The Black male hand under Obama’s right armpit does not match Dunham’s right arm and there are many other Photo Anomalies. Is this photo part of a pattern of document forgery by President Obama to hide his biological and ideological relationship to Communist Frank Marshall Davis?
- The Black hand under Obama’s right armpit doesn’t match Ann Dunham’s right arm. The size and color is wrong for a white female, and the hand is positioned closer to camera than Ann’s arm. The hand appears to be a remnant from a Black male before it was air brushed.
- The chair on the far left next to Ann Dunham is brown, and smaller than the chairs on the right which are white. The horizontal support bar for the brown chair does not align with the white chairs’ support bar.
- Ann Dunham’s hair over both her right and left shoulders show signs of airbrushing.
- The lighting on Ann Dunham’s face is from the far left, and is not consistent with the others who are lit from above. This suggests Ann Dunham’s image was placed into this scene from a different photo.
- Above and below Obama’s right elbow, there is a ghosting effect where a glow emanates from the arm, suggesting a different underlying image such as a light-colored shirt behind Obama. Uneven pixilation is a sign of cloning.
- Ann looks to be about 25 years old, too young for this 1973 photo. Obama’s half sister Maya (born Aug 15, 1970) looks to be about 3 years old, so Obama is would be 12 and Ann should look 30 years old.
- Filmmaker Joel Gilbert: Obama’s Real Father Exposed!
- Obama’s “Deeply Disturbing” Family Background with Director Joel Gilbert
- It Matters Who Obama’s Father Is
- George Zimmerman’s Father Blasts Obama: “So Much Hate Coming From The President”
- Jon Stewart on the Media Ignoring Ron Paul
- Revealed: US & British officials feared Obama’s father ‘anti-American’ and ‘anti-white’
- Israel testing nasty weapons in Gaza, claims Mads Gilbert
- Obamas get royal welcome at Buckingham Palace
- Are the Media Purposefully Ignoring Ron Paul?
- Bombshell: Obama “Born in Kenya”
- Obama Chides ‘Birthers’ While Media Spikes Ayers Bombshell
- Corporate Media Attempts to Marginalize Ron Paul by Ignoring Him
July 31th, 2012
With the United Nations poised to sign an international arms treaty that would regulate global arms sales and ownership, and Congressional members just days ago attempting to sneak a nationwide restriction on “high capacity magazines” into a cyber security bill, the attack on firearm ownership in America is now in full swing.
This afternoon democrat Senators Frank Lautenberg and Carolyn McCarthy unveiled what may possibly be the most sweeping anti-second amendment legislative action in recent memory. Coming on the heels of the tragic events that left a dozen people dead and scores injured in Colorado, it’s becoming painfully obvious to proponents of the Second Amendment and individual liberty that politicians on the State and Federal level are doing everything in their power to ensure this crisis does not go to waste.
Two Democratic lawmakers on Monday will announce new legislation to regulate the online and mail-order sale of ammunition.
Sen. Frank Lautenberg (N.J.) and Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (N.Y.) said the new law would make the sale of ammunition “safer for law-abiding Americans who are sick and tired of the ease with which criminals can now anonymously stockpile for mass murder,” in a statement released Saturday.
The lawmakers cite the recent movie massacre in Aurora, Colo. for spurring their bill.
“The shooter who killed 12 and injured 58 in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater this month had purchased over 6,000 rounds of ammunition anonymously on the Internet shortly before going on his killing spree, according to law enforcement officials,” the statement reads.
Lautenberg and McCarthy, who will unveil their new proposal at New York’s City Hall say they intend to “make it harder for criminals to anonymously stockpile ammunition through the Internet.”
White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest said Monday that President Barack Obama will “evaluate” new legislation that effectively bans online sales of gun ammunition, but he wouldn’t say whether the president could support it.
Lautenberg says his bill could help to prevent the sale of ammunition “to a terrorist or the next would-be mass murderer.”
“If someone wants to purchase deadly ammunition, they should have to come face-to-face with the seller,” Lautenberg said in a statement. “It’s one thing to buy a pair of shoes online, but it should take more than a click of the mouse to amass thousands of rounds of ammunition.”
It seems, as we noted in January when New Jersey proposed the banning of certain types of ammunition, that opponents of the second amendment have found a way to render it impotent by circumventing gun ownership altogether and moving to directly restrict the availability of ammunition itself, taxing it like they do cigarettes and alcohol, or eventually banning it altogether.
The text of the proposed legislation has not yet been made available via the U.S. Senate Congressional records web site.
The takeaway, as The Daily Sheeple notes: Stock Up Now. Not just on ammunition, but high capacity magazines, because these people will not stop until they’ve completely neutered our second amendment rights.
- White House gives cool welcome to bill restricting online ammo sales
- Dems Sneak Gun Control Amendment Into Cybersecurity Bill
- Senator Threatens to Block Online Copyright Bill
- Ammunition Accountability: Maybe we’d better take this bill seriously
- Schwarzenegger signs ammunition sales bill
- EPA Considering Ban on Traditional Ammunition
- Acquitted Hutaree member gets back his 41 guns, 100,000 rounds of ammunition from feds
- Big Sis needs more ammunition – this time for training
- New Government Initiative Would Circumvent Second Amendment By Targeting Ammunition Not Guns
- Department of Homeland Security Investigating Large Ammunition Purchases
- Wikipedia threatens strike over US piracy bill
- Notorious Gun Grabber Carolyn McCarthy Readies Gun Bill After Giffords Shooting