George Zimmerman is being charged with second-degree murder for the killing of Trayvon Martin, Florida State Attorney Angela Corey has announced.
Zimmerman, 28, has claimed he acted in self-defense Feb. 26 when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in Sanford, Fla.
Zimmerman had been in hiding and not spoken publicly since the shooting. Tuesday, two attorneys withdrew as his counsel after they learned he had contacted Corey’s office and news media without their knowledge. They said they had lost contact with him Sunday.
- Zimmerman to be charged by Florida special prosecutor
- George Zimmerman attorneys quit as counsel
- Infowars source confirms: Zimmerman will not be arrested, nor prosecuted for homicide
- Prosecutor rules out grand jury in Trayvon Martin case
- George Zimmerman’s Father Blasts Obama: “So Much Hate Coming From The President”
- NBC Fires Producer in Flap Over Manipulated 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Case
- Sharpton Calls for Civil Disobedience in Trayvon Martin Case
- Twitter: Spamming Celebrities Not OK, Advocating Murder is Fine
- Hasan Charged With 13 Counts of Murder in Ft. Hood Attack
- Secret Of Trayvon Martin Shooting Revealed
- Do the Media Want a Race War?
- Perhaps The Most Insightful Comment On The Trayvon Martin ‘Culture’
VIDEO IT IS UPLOADING
SPLC on New Black Panthers: “There’s no such thing as hate speech”
Patrick Henningsen and Aaron Dykes
April 11, 2012
In the wake of the Trayvon Martin tragedy, the media and left-leaning politcians, along with extremist groups like the Neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement (NSM) and the New Black Panther Party (NBP) have all combined to create a perfect storm which appears to be nudging America in the direction of an all-out race war.
In addition, fake news reports of NSM’s armed Neo-Nazis patrolling the streets of Sanford, Florida were spreading through the media over this past weekend. Infowars went on to expose these as false claims on Tuesday.
When we spoke to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and its Director Mark Potok on Monday, the SPLC rightly confirmed that they had no knowledge of armed Neo-Nazi patrols in Sanford.
But when asked about the seriousness of the New Black Panther Party’s very public, on-radio demand for a ‘blood on the streets’ race war and their ‘Dead or Alive’ $10,000 bounty on the head of Trayvon Martin’s shooter George Zimmerman, and whether authorities should arrest their leader Malik Zulu Shabazz, as well as Michelle Williams and Chawn Kweli, the New Black Panther’s chief of staff in Tampa and a national spokesman, respectively – because their public declarations constituted hate speech… Potok told this writer:
“There’s no such thing as hate speech…”
“… there must be incitement, or an element of immediacy for authorities to intervene.”
Potok went on to add that for hate speech to be actionable, there must be what is termed as a “true threat” in legal language.
Listen to the New Black Panther Party’s radio segement and decide for yourself:
Certainly the New Black Panther Party should be categorized as a “hate group”, according to the SPLC’s previous categorization used to demonize numerous domestic patriot and sovereign citizen groups. In fact the SPLC has compiled a list of hundreds of “Natiivist” US hate groups . Surprisingly, the New Black Panther Party does not exist on their extensive list which comprises mostly of “Minutemen” citizen militia organizations situated along America’s borders.
So is the SPLC being selective in who they pursue, with regards to “domestic extremists”? According to their own documents, the SPLC’s main focus is clearly that of right-wing groups in America.
Certainly, the numerous Federal agencies will be selective in who they pursue, not least of all, because in many cases it is the Federal agencies themselves who are steering extremist groups – from the inside.
This could very well be the case with both the Neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement, and the New Black Panther Party, where both groups contain Federal controllers within their ranks.
History has demonstrated, however,that the most vociferous and vocal groups and extremist characters have been federally embedded plants, or “informants” from the FBI, CIA, or state police – in most cases, acting as provocatuers inciting violence, or fomenting class and ethnic conflict.
The list is endless – from FBI informant Hal Turner, to members of Bill Ayers’ leftist Weather Underground domestic terrorist group.
Federal documents revealed in 2007 that David Gletty, leader of a notorious neo-Nazi rally through the historically black Parramore neighborhood in 2006, was in fact an FBI agent.
“It’s one of the largest extremist groups in the country, and Gletty was one of the most visible individuals in the National Socialist Movement,” said Andy Rosenkranz, state regional director for the Anti-Defamation League.
Orlando City Councilwoman Daisy Lynum and other community leaders raised larger questions with the Orlando Sentinel as to whether the event itself had been deliberately staged by law enforcement despite the fact that it bolstered racial division.
“If it was staged, I would feel very uncomfortable and would ask for a full-scale investigation,” Lynum said. “To come into a predominantly black community which could have resulted in great harm to the black community? I would hate to be part of a game. It’s a mockery to the community for someone else to be playing a game with the community.”
A larger pattern of white supremacist movements led by FBI provocateurs has been shown in recent history …
Meanwhile programs including those funded by the Ford Foundation are on record funding and fomenting extremist racial groups under the banners of diversity and community activism, opting to prop up radical minority voices instead of more moderate causes.
Writer Patrick Henningsen breaks down the issue in full during last night’s Infowars Nightly News:
- New Black Panthers and Nazis Hijack Trayvon Martin Case
- SPLC Declares Tulsa Shootings a Racist “Hate Crime”
- New Black Panthers Call for Vigilante Justice in Trayvon Martin Case
- Hate speech or free speech? What much of West bans is protected in U.S.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center Lumps in WeAreChange with “Hate” Groups
- Hate Crime Bill Is A Trojan Horse Against Free Speech
- Shameful Anti-Free Speech Lobby Labels Questioning Government “Hate”
- Kentucky “Hate Crime” Report Mentions Constitution Party
- CBS Editorial Urges Internet Providers Remove “Hate Speech”
- Dems undermine free speech in hate crimes ploy
- SPLC Report Lumps In We Are Change With Neo-Nazis, KKK
- SPLC Admits Lying About Sheriff Mack, Lawsuit Pending