March 20, 2012
It has become quite evident in 21st century America that a collectivist cabal has managed to successfully advance a number of idealogical principles aligned with classical socialism and communism. In recent years we have seen socialized medicine, socialized birth control, the Occupy Movement’s cries for class warfare and a redistribution of wealth, along with Washington’s trend towards a totally federalized, vertical control of most aspects of society and our economy. Many collectivists will romanticize about the days of communism, having us believe that those were the golden years of human social and economic evolution.
The video below is a brief interview with an East German woman who attempts to set the recod straight with regards to the wonders of socialism and the days of communism from experiences in her former country (see video below):
- Eastern European economies face bankruptcy
- Eastern European currencies crumble as fears of debt crisis grow
- ‘Kettled’ British woman takes case to European Court of Human Rights
- Former Hitler Youth Whistleblower Warns Of America’s Nazi Future
- Caught on Video: L.A. Deputy Punches Special-Needs Woman in Face
- Will ‘Lean Years’ Lead To Communism?
- Soros Warns of Violent Riots In America, Financial Collapse, Government Clampdown
- Mexican border city suspends 15 police seen on video forcing detained woman to lap dance
- Viral Internet Video: Woman Arrested at G20 for “Assaulting” Cop with Bubbles
- Communism and the Obamatrons: Beck Only Tells Half the Story
- Cop Trespasses, Arrests Woman for Taking Video
- Waking Up to Economic Realities