The Juice Media
March 14, 2012
COMMENT: Clearly, many people of all political stripes are seeing through the hoax put forward by KONY 2012 to legitimize another grand military adventure, now in Africa under AFRICOM.
Rap News Episode 12: YES WE KONY. It’s March, and the Internet delivers 2012′s first globe-consuming meme: the unstoppable, Stop-Kony 2012 video, which has highlighted the plight of African child soldiering like never before. But is it really good? Is it really bad? Or is the world really more complex than ‘good guys’ and ‘bad guys’?
Whatevers; one thing’s for sure, this is momentous: never had a 27-minute video devoid of both cats and boobs ever achieved such virality. Is this a demonstration of the internet’s ability to instantly inform and engage tens of millions; and a hopeful sign that there is a willingness among those millions, to engage passionately with something more meaningful? Or does Kony2012 just mark the dawn of a rapacious new era of viral humanitarian marketing? Join your charitable host Robert Foster – and our special guest, General Baxter, direct from AFRICOM – as we delve into the dark heart of the matter.
African Invasion Begins: KONY 2012
Ugandans Say Kony 2012 Video is Misleading
KONY 2012 Exposed: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News
- African Invasion Begins: KONY 2012
- Kony 2012: Pro-AFRICOM Propaganda by the Regime Change Machine?
- KONY 2012: State Propaganda for a New Generation
- KONY 2012: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News
- KONY 2012, Invisible Children’s Pro-AFRICOM & Museveni Propaganda
- Kony 2012 video inspires House resolution to go after warlord
- Lawmakers Push For US Invasion Of Africa Following Kony 2012 Fraud
- A More Accurate KONY 2012 Campaign Poster…
- ‘Bad guys’ besides Kony: Who else is wanted by the ICC?
- Forget Kony, Ugandans Are Being Slaughtered By Their Own Western-Backed Government
- Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012
- KONY 2012 Psy-Op Collapsing